FARM INJURY LAWYERS MINNESOTA-EXPERIENCED FARM INJURY LAWYERS.
Senior trial lawyer Douglas Schmidt was born and raised in a farm. He knows farming, He has milked cows by hand, He has thrown hay bales, He has operated farm equipment, He has cared for farm livestock, He went to a 3 room country school, He knows farming-then and now!
I was born, raised on a farm. I know that farmers work hard, from dawn to dusk. When they have suffered personal injury or economic loss, the need a lawyer that will work as hard as they do. My experience in growing up on a farm, as well as my experience as a lawyer representing farmers in a wide variety of agricultural cases certainly works to bring success to my clients who have suffered agricultural injury or loss.
EXPERIENCE WITH FARMER AND FARM WORKER PERSONAL INJURY.
- $2.2 Million settlement for farm worker killed in livestock trucking accident, will near Fairmont, Minnesota.
- Settlement for farm worker killed in farm equipment accident near Caledonia, Minnesota.
- $2 million settlement for farmer killed in trucking accident.
- Settlement for farm worker crushed in farm equipment accident.
- Settlement for farm work injured while repairing harvester near East Grand Forks, Minnesota.
- $630,000 Court verdict for Gibbon, Minnesota farmer injured in incident involving combine during harvest.
- Settlement for confidential amount in double arm amputation of Southeastern Minnesota boy with auger on mixer grinder.
- Settlement for Worthington, Minnesota farmer in equipment unloading accident.
- Death of Caledonia, Minnesota farmer crushed by cow in livestock loading station.
EXPERIENCE WITH FARM ECONOMIC LOSSES
The experience of the Schmidt Salita law team in representing farmers beyond personal injury cases. It extends to cases involving economic loss. Examples are:
- $700,000 recovery for Southwest Minnesota farmers against Ciba-Geigy Corporation for defective herbicide.
- $54 Million recovery for Midwest farmers against Chubb Insurance Company involving “drought insurance”.
- $1.4 million for Worthington, Minnesota farmer regarding economic loss due to defective vaccine.
- Recovery for Caledonia, Minnesota farmers for economic loss due to defective feed.
- Recovery for Foley, Minnesota farmer for adulterated feed.
- Recovery against Dow Chemical for defective farm chemicals.
MINNESOTA FARM INJURY LAWYERS OFFER CONTINGENT FEE ARRANGEMENTS.
Almost all of the examples above were handled by the MINNESOTA FARM INJURY LAWYERS on a contingent fee basis. The contingent fee contract means, “No attorneys fees until there is a settlement”. Upon settlement, the attorneys are paid as a percentage of the settlement amount.
The Minnesota Farm Injury lawyers at the Schmidt Salita Law Team know that a farmer that has suffered a personal injury, or sustained major economic loss, finds it difficult to put out more hard-earned money to pay the high legal fees that lawyers who work on an hourly basis expect. They offer contingent fee arrangements to provide assess to legal justice for those who have already suffered an undeserved loss.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team has locations throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, as well as Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Osseo, Anoka, Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Center, Fridley, Blaine, Shoreview, Woodbury, Falcon Heights, Columbia Park, Stillwater, Hastings, Inver Grove, Cottage Grove, South St. Paul, Apple Valley, Eagan, Burnsville, Savage, Shakopee, Richfield, Bloomington, Chaska, Chanhassen, Edina, Eden Prairie, and Hopkins.