BEST PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS SERVING SHAKOPEE, MINNESOTA.
50 YEARS OF SUCCESSFUL TRIALS IN SCOTT COUNTY, MINNESOTA INJURY CASES.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team has a 50 year track record of success in serving the Shakopee, MN, Scott County area. Douglas E. Schmidt, the senior trial lawyer at the Schmidt Salita Law Team, has earned a reputation as the premier personal injury lawyer for Scott County, Minnesota and its town of Shakopee. He earned it with a track record of record breaking jury verdicts from Scott County juries.
Schmidt has been trying personal injury law suits in Shakopee, Scott County for over 50 years and has earned for his clients some of the largest jury verdicts ever in Scott County.
$2.4 MILLION JURY VERDICT IN SCOTT COUNTY COURT FOR JORDAN WOMAN.
- Schmidt was the lead trial lawyer on the largest jury verdict in Scott County in the case of Janssen v. Scheidt which resulted in a jury verdict of $2.4 million dollars. The case was hotly contested and tried to conclusion before a jury in Scott County District Court in Shakopee.
WINNING JURY VERDICT VERDICT TRUCKING COLLISION CASE IN SHAKOPEE COURTROOM.
- Schmidt was the lead trial lawyer in yet another case that resulted in a large jury verdict in a personal injury case involving a trucking collision. The case was tried to conclusion in Scott County District Court before the Honorable Eugene Atkins.
$800,000 SETTLEMENT OF CAR ACCIDENT CASE FOR JORDAN WOMAN.
- Schmidt has recently settled a car accident case for a Jordan, Minnesota woman who was injured in a head-on collision.
SETTLEMENT DURING TRIAL OF A PRODUCTS LIABILITY CASE IN SHAKOPEE COURTROOM.
- Schmidt has successfully prosecuted personal injury claims in Scott County which have resulted in successful settlements in a products liability trial involving a recreational vehicle, a mini-trail bicycle and many car accident claims.
$2 MILLION SETTLEMENT OF AIRCRAFT COLLISION WRONGFUL DEATH CASE FOR SHAKOPEE MAN.
- Douglas Schmidt of the Schmidt Salita Law Team successfully prosecuted a products liability case against Bell Helicopter involving the crash of a Bell Helicopter. The case invovled the death of a Shakopee man.
SETTLEMENT OF EYE INJURY CASE FOR SCOTT COUNTY GIRL.
- Schmidt successfully settled a case for a Scott County girl who suffered an eye injury while playing with a childhood friend. The settlement was against the homeowners policy of the child-friend. The case setteled for a confidential amount that cannot be disclosed.
SETTLEMENT FOR PARAPLEGIC SHAKOPEE WOMAN.
- Schmidt successfully produced a very favorable settlement for a Shakopee woman who was a paraplegic who sustained a cervical “whiplash” injury.
SETTLEMENT FOR BELLE PLAINE TEENAGER IN PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIM INVOLVING DEFECTIVE BICYCLE.
- Schmidt produces a favorable settlement for a Belle Plaine teenager who was injured as the result of the failure of a defective bicycle manufactured in Taiwan. The case was settled during trial in the Scott County District Court in Shakopee.
SETTLEMENT FOR SHAKOPEE BUSINESSMAN INJURED IN REAR-END COLLISION.
- A Shakopee businessman received a favorable settlement regarding personal injured sustained in a rear-end collision.
SETTLEMENT FOR SHAKOPEE MAN INJURED IN NORTHERN MINNESOTA ATV CRASH.
- Schmidt has also produced a favorable settlement for a Shakopee man who was injured in an ATV crash in northern Minnesota.
SETTLEMENT FOR JORDAN WOMAN INJURED IN SNOWMOBILE CRASH.
- The Schmidt Salita Law Team negotiated a favorable settlement of a snowmobile crash case involving leg injuries to a Jordan, Minnesota woman.
SHAKOPEE INJURY LAWYERS ARE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TO SERVE RESIDENTS OF SHAKOPEE & ALL OF SCOTT COUNTY.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team is conveniently located to Shakopee, Savage, Jordan, Belle Plaine as well as the surrounding communities of Chanhassen, Chaska, Carver, and Eden Prairie.
The lawyers at the Schmidt Salita Law Team will meet with clients in several locations in Shakopee, Savage, Jordan, Belle Plaine or elsewhere in Scott County.
Senior trial lawyer Douglas E Schmidt says this:
“Shakopee is a wonderful community. Scott County is a wonderful place to try a personal injury law suit. Scott County juries are very fair. The county is a special place for me. I have represented the citizens of Scott County in dozens of cases and am very proud that we have achieved successful results in nearly every single one. Our office is only 16 miles from Shakopee and we are happy to meet with our clients who may have difficulty getting to our office in one of our meeting places in Shakopee.”
The Schmidt Salita Law Team is currently handling accident and injury cases in Scott County and its adjoining county of Carver County. The Team has successfully represented clients with injury claims in Savage, Shakopee, Jordan, Belle Plaine, Elko New Market, Prior Lake, Carver, Chanhassen and the remainder of Scott and Carver Counties.
SHAKOPEE INJURY LAWYERS OFFER CONTINGENT FEES.
Victims of personal injury are typically dealing with a lot of stress-from the injury, the pain, the disability, the medical bills, inability to work, and the loss of transportation due to damaged vehicle. They just don’t need to have attorneys fees as an added stress. The Schmidt Salita Law Firm offers contingent fee arrangements so the injury victims doesn’t have to pay attorneys fees until the lawyer has done the job and produced a settlement. Only then, will the injury victim have an obligation for attorneys fees-and then only as a percentage of the settlement.
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION ABOUT YOUR INJURY CLAIM, CONTACT THE SCHMIDT SALITA LAW TEAM AT 952-473-4530. CONTINGENT FEE ARRANGEMENTS ARE AVAILABLE.