MINNEAPOLIS CONCUSSION INJURY LAWYERS: OCTOBER IS NATIONAL CHIROPRACTIC HEALTH MONTH!
Chiropractic Care – A Safe and Effective Alternative
In September 2021, the chiropractic profession celebrated its 126th anniversary. We continue that celebration this October during National Chiropractic Health Month. According to the American Chiropractic Association, this commemorative month raises public awareness of the importance of musculoskeletal health, the benefits of chiropractic care and its natural, whole-person, patient-centered and drug-free approach to health and wellness.
Chiropractic care has many benefits that regular medical treatment may not have. In fact, The World Health Organization has declared chiropractic care to be “safe and effective for the prevention and management of a number of health problems.” See World Health Organization, WHO Guidelines on Basic Training and Safety in Chiropractic, Geneva 2005. Chiropractors are recognized for providing safe, non-drug, noninvasive therapies for back pain, neck complaints and even headaches.
Please read the list below to learn more about how chiropractic care could help you or a loved one:
- 63% of U.S. adults have had neck or back pain significant enough that they saw a health-care professional for care.
- Roughly 25% of U.S. adults visited a chiropractor in the past five years for a non-drug approach to pain.
- In 2014, almost 2 million Americans abused, or were depending on, prescription opioids. As many as 25% of people who receive prescription opioids long term for non-cancer related pain in primary care settings struggle with addiction. By contrast, doctors of chiropractic are not authorized to prescribe any type of medicine.
- 80% of the American population will experience back pain in their lives. Back pain is one of the leading reasons why people are prescribed opioids.
- All 32 American pro football teams use chiropractors to help keep players healthy and in the game. Chiropractors provide care for musculoskeletal conditions such as neck and back pain, hamstring and quadriceps strains, whiplash injuries and more.
- Chiropractors can help correct poor posture, which left alone can lead to excessive strain on our postural muscles, in order to reduce the risk of injury. Several factors contribute to poor posture such as stress, obesity, pregnancy, weak postural muscles, abnormally tight muscles, and wearing high-heeled shoes.
- 90% of Americans suffer from headaches. Research shows that spinal manipulation, one of the primary treatments provided by doctors of chiropractic, may be an effective option for tension headaches and headaches that originate in the neck.
Currently both the Mayo Clinic and Harvard Medical School recognize chiropractic therapy as a safe and effective method of treating low back pain, neck pain, headaches and other spine-related conditions. See Mayo Clinic Patient Information Sheet, Chiropractic Adjustment, www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/chiropractic-adjustment and www.health.harvard.edu/pain/chiropractic-care-for-pain-relief.
Schmidt Salita Law Loves Chiropractors
HIGHEST RATED PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRM
The car accident lawyers at the Schmidt Salita Law Team are FIVE STAR RATED by happy clients.
The firm is rated AV Rated (A for the highest quality legal services, V for the very best professional and ethical standards).
The firm is rated A+ Rated for Professionalism and A+ Rated for Reputation by Expertise.com.
Collectively, the firm has over 70 years of experience successfully representing the victims of personal injury in over 10,000 cases.
AWARD WINNING LAWYERS
The Schmidt Salita Law Team Personal Injury Lawyers include awarded professionals recognized for their outstanding services by the American Bar Association, the Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association, and the Minnesota Association for Justice.
CONTINGENT FEE ARRANGEMENTS AVAILABLE
A contingent fee agreement means you don’t have to pay for the lawyer’s service “up front.” Your lawyer agrees to work on your case without any payment until the lawyer produces a settlement. The lawyer will only get paid when the client receives compensation from a settlement or court judgment – and then as a percentage of the recovery.
Contingent fee agreements for lawyers are very similar to those of real estate agents who do their work without pay until the house gets sold; only then do the agents collect their fees as a percentage of the property’s total sales price.
This type of agreement has two big advantages. First, it allows the client to get the services of a personal injury attorney when they otherwise wouldn’t be financially able to pay for one. Second, a contingent fee agreement has a built-in incentive for the lawyer to do a good job because the larger the settlement the more the attorney is paid.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team offers high quality legal services to the victims of car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle crashes, bicycle collisions, distracted driving, and pedestrian collisions. The firm serves clients in the entire Twin Cities Metropolitan area, including Minneapolis, St. Paul, Anoka, Apple Valley, Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Buffalo, Burnsville, Carver, Chanhassen, Chaska, Cottage Grove, Delano, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Elk River, Golden Valley, Lakeville, Mankato, Maple Grove, Maplewood, Medina, Minnetonka, Monticello, Mound, New Ulm, Oakdale, Orono, Ostego, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Richfield, Rockford, Roseville, Sartell, Savage, Sauk Rapids, Shakopee, Shorewood, South St. Paul, St. Cloud, St. Louis Park, St. Michael, St. Peter, Stillwater, Waconia, Waite Park, Wayzata, Woodbury and surrounding areas.
PERSONAL INJURY LEGAL SERVICES WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH!
A Schmidt Salita Car Accident Lawyer will come to your home, or the hospital, for your initial visit. The Schmidt Salita Law Team strives to provide personal injury legal services with a personal touch to help the victims of personal injury through a very difficult time in their lives.