The Concussion Injury Lawyers at the Schmidt Salita Law Team are dedicated to providing justice to the victims of concussion injuries that are so often overlooked by both the medical community and the legal community.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team is comprised of lawyers and legal assistants who work in coordination with members of the health care community that are trained and experienced in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of concussion injuries.
BICYCLE SAFETY TIPS FOR CONCUSSION AVOIDANCE.
The US defense and veterans brain injury Center offers the following tips for avoidance of concussions from bicycle use:
1. Always wear a helmet when writing a racing your bike. Wear your helmet properly, tightening the straps and the top to you head.
2. Check the weather: inclement weather can create slick spots on the road, high winds that lead to falls in collisions, and limited visibility for detecting hazards.
3. Write only undesignated roads and trails.
4. Assess the risks of your activity annoy your limits. Don’t try to take on a steep hill where it may be too tough for your abilities.
5. Never bike while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team Handles a Wide Variety of Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team handles cases involving car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian car accidents, and bicycle accidents. It has many years’ experience in workers compensation , products liability and medical malpractice cases.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team has extensive experience with concussion injuries, traumatic brain injuries, neck and back injuries, whiplash injuries, broken bones, injured joint injuries (knee, hip, shoulder, wrist, ankle, spinal), amputation injuries, and vision and eye injuries.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team has offices throughout the State of Minnesota. Its primary location is at Ridgedale Office Center in Minnetonka, near the intersection of I-394 and I494. The offices are ground level, handicap accessible with ample parking.
The Schmidt Salita Team Offers Contingent Fee Arrangements.
The firm offers contingent fee agreements (You don’t pay lawyers fees until you collect and then only as a percentage of the settlement). It also offers home and hospital visits to clients whose injuries present difficulty in coming to the office.
“PERSONAL INJURY WITH PERSONAL ATTENTION TO EACH CASE”.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team has locations throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, as well as Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Osseo, Anoka, Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Center, Fridley, Blaine, Shoreview, Woodbury, Falcon Heights, Columbia Park, Stillwater, Hastings, Inver Grove, Cottage Grove, South St. Paul, Apple Valley, Eagan, Burnsville, Savage, Shakopee, Richfield, Bloomington, Chaska, Chanhassen, Edina, Eden Prairie, and Hopkins.
Additional Concussion Resources:
- https://abbott-mediaroom.com/2015-08-24-New-Concussion-Survey-Reveals -Majority-of-Adults-ae-Unable-to Recognize-Common-Concussion-Symptoms
- http://physicians.cattonline.com/resources/files/amssm-position -statement-concussions-in-sports.pdf.