EXPERIENCED CONCUSSION INJURY LAWYERS.
The CONCUSSION INJURY LAWYERS at the Schmidt Salita Law Team have, collectively, over 100 years experience in successfully bringing justice to the victims of personal injuries due to car accidents. They want you to know that the U.S. Center for Disease Control has called concussions “the silent epidemic-a major health problem”.
KNOW THE FACTS ABOUT CONCUSSION INJURIES IN CAR ACCIDENTS.
The CONCUSSION INJURY LAWYERS at the Schmidt Salita Law Team want you to know the following facts about concussion injuries that result from motor vehicle collisions:
- FACT: 90% of concussions happen without loss of consciousness.
- FACT: Most concussion victims are not aware that they have suffered a concussion.
- FACT: In most cases, the symptoms of a concussion do not fully appear until days later.
- FACT: 037% of the victims of car accidents suffer from a concussion.
- FACT: Over 60% of the concussions resulting from car accidents are not reported.
- FACT: Reliable studies show that more than 50% of all concussions are mis-diagnosed in hospital emergency rooms.
- FACT: Studies show that as many as 73% of concussion victims do not completely recover.
HOW CAN YOU GET JUSTICE FOR YOUR OVERLOOKED CONCUSSION INJURY?
It is a fact that most concussions are overlooked, by the victims, by law enforcement, fire, emergency medical technicians, and even emergency medicine doctors. Yet, concussions can be a serious medical problem producing long-term disability and suffering.
In order to get justice for a concussion injury that’s been overlooked, it is important to retain the services of a concussion injury lawyer knowledgeable about concussion injuries have been obtaining justice for the victims of concussion injuries. The concussion injury lawyers at the Schmidt Salida law team have that experience.
The Schmidt Salita Team Offers Contingent Fee Arrangements.
The firm offers contingent fee agreements (You don’t pay lawyers fees until you collect and then only as a percentage of the settlement). It also offers home and hospital visits to clients whose injuries present difficulty in coming to the office.
“PERSONAL INJURY WITH PERSONAL ATTENTION TO EACH CASE”.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team has locations throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, as well as Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Osseo, Anoka, Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Center, Fridley, Blaine, Shoreview, Woodbury, Falcon Heights, Columbia Park, Stillwater, Hastings, Inver Grove, Cottage Grove, South St. Paul, Apple Valley, Eagan, Burnsville, Savage, Shakopee, Richfield, Bloomington, Chaska, Chanhassen, Edina, Eden Prairie, and Hopkins.