Senior trial attorney Doug Schmidt is recognized as one of the most experienced personal injury lawyers in successfully handling cases for the victims of concussion injuries in car accidents, slip and fall injuries and workplace injuries. Doug has been asked to present continuing education lectures on the subject of concussion injuries to lawyers, doctors, chiropractors, and other professionals.
Attorney Dean Salita is recognized as one of the premier workers compensation lawyers in the State of Minnesota. He currently serves as Chair of the Workers Compensation Committee of the Minnesota Association for Justice. He is very knowledgeable and experienced in handling concussion injury cases.
Please remember these facts:
- The majority of concussion injuries are overlooked in the initial post-accident medical examination.
- The majority of the victims of concussions don’t even get the basic screening that is now required by law to be provided to youth athletes.
- Many concussion victims don’t seek immediate medical attention and are not aware of the fact that they have suffered a concussion-and are not aware of the severity and long-term consequences of a concussion.
- Studies show that the long-term consequences of a concussion or mild traumatic brain injury are often worse than those from a moderate or severe brain injury.
- Diagnosis and recognition of the concussion is, standing alone, the best treatment. Victims of a concussion who don’t know why they are experiencing the symptoms of a concussion injury have far more difficulty dealing with the symptoms than those that understand the problem.
The injury lawyers at the Schmidt Salita Law Team are committed to helping concussion victims find knowledgeable medical and health care assistance. They are committed and experienced at bringing justice to those victims.
The Schmidt Salita Team Offers Contingent Fee Arrangements.
The firm offers contingent fee agreements (You don’t pay lawyers fees until you collect and then only as a percentage of the settlement). It also offers home and hospital visits to clients whose injuries present difficulty in coming to the office.
“PERSONAL INJURY WITH PERSONAL ATTENTION TO EACH CASE”.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team has locations throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, as well as Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Osseo, Anoka, Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Center, Fridley, Blaine, Shoreview, Woodbury, Falcon Heights, Columbia Park, Stillwater, Hastings, Inver Grove, Cottage Grove, South St. Paul, Apple Valley, Eagan, Burnsville, Savage, Shakopee, Richfield, Bloomington, Chaska, Chanhassen, Edina, Eden Prairie, and Hopkins.