ASSAULT INJURY LAWYERS MINNEAPOLIS-WINNING TRACK RECORD IN ASSAULT INJURY CASES.
- Example #1: Sexual Assault in Hospital. $1 million settlement during trial for the victim of assault, a hospital patient, by a hospital worker in major Twin Cities hospital.
- Example #2: Sexual Assault in Hospital. $480,000 jury verdict at trial for patient of major Minneapolis hospital who was assaulted by another patient.
- Example #3: Assault of CoWorker: $420,000 settlement for worker who was physically assaulted by co-worker.
- Example #4: Neighborhood Assault: Settlement for confidential amount by young man who was physically assaulted by next door neighbor.
- Example #5: Assault of Bar Patron in parking lot of Tavern: Settlement against the Bar for failure to provide proper protection to customer.
- Example #6: Assault of Bar customer at entrance of Bar who was struck by a beer bottle: Settlement against bar for allowing patron to leave the bar with a bottle.
- Example #7: Assault of Bar customer in Bar: Settlement against the Bar for poor safety.
ASSAULT INJURY LAWYERS MINNEAPOLIS-WINNING TRACK RECORD IN OTHER INJURY CASES.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team has a great track record in a wide variety of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, and bicycle-car accidents.
They have a winning record in product liability claims with successes against major corporations including Ford Motor Company, General Motors, Rockwell International, and others.
They have a winning record in medical malpractice cases with large jury verdicts against Mayo Clinic, Twin Cities Orthopedics and others.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team has locations throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, as well as Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Osseo, Anoka, Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Center, Fridley, Blaine, Shoreview, Woodbury, Falcon Heights, Columbia Park, Stillwater, Hastings, Inver Grove, Cottage Grove, South St. Paul, Apple Valley, Eagan, Burnsville, Savage, Shakopee, Richfield, Bloomington, Chaska, Chanhassen, Edina, Chaska, and Hopkins.