The CONCUSSION INJURY LAWYERS MINNEAPOLIS have 70 years experience with concussion injuries and traumatic brain injuries.
They know that both the general public and the health care community continue to entertain major misconceptions about concussion injuries and mild traumatic brain injuries. Some of those misconceptions are these:
- Serious and permanent concussion injuries can occur without a total loss of consciousness. Not true. 90% of concussion victims are not “knocked out”. Instead, they experience an “altered state of consciousness”.
- Concussion injuries are not minor problems with a quick recovery in a short period of time in most cases. Quite the contrary, in many concussion cases the symptoms get worse over days, weeks and months.
- There is very little that can be done to treat a concussion injury. Not true. Treatment may not result in a total cure but can be very helpful.
- The health care system is very good at the assessment and diagnosis of concussion injuries. Not true. Some experts estimate that more than 50% of concussion injuries are initially overlooked.
- Concussion injuries are mild traumatic brain injuries that are always less severe than moderate and severe brain injuries. Not true. In many cases, concussion injuries result in greater disability than moderate and severe brain injuries.
CONCUSSION INJURY LAWYERS MINNEAPOLIS CAN BRING JUSTICE TO CONCUSSION INJURIES AND BRAIN INJURIES.
The MINNEAPOLIS CONCUSSION INJURY LAWYERS have special knowledge and skills to help concussion injury victims to find the best medical treatment for concussion injuries. Senior trial lawyer Douglas Schmidt is the author of a publication entitled Overlooked Concussion Injuries-A Silent Epidemic.
Schmidt has worked extensively to educate other lawyers and health care providers about concussion injuries and mild traumatic brain injuries. He has spoken on concussion injuries in continuing education seminars to medical doctors, chiropractors, and attorneys.
CONCUSSION INJURY LAWYERS MINNEAPOLIS ARE A TOP RATED.
The CONCUSSION INJURY LAWYERS at the SCHMIDT SALITA LAW TEAM are top rated (5 star rated) by their current and past clients. They are AV rated (top rating) by Martindale Hubbell, the most respected legal rating system in the world, voted by other lawyers and Judges.