MINNEAPOLIS FARM ACCIDENT LAWYERS HAVE GREAT TRACK RECORD.
MINNEAPOLIS FARM ACCIDENT LAWYERS at the Schmidt Salita Law Team have over 70 years of experience in bringing justice to the victims of personal injury in farm accidents. They have battled and won cases against John Deere (farm equipment), International Harvester (farm equipment), Ciba Geigy chemical company (herbicides), Dow Chemical (agriculatural chemicals), Hubbard Milling Company (livestock feed), Tryco Manufacturing Company (fertilizer applicator) and Grand Laboratories (vaccine).
FARMING IS ONE OF THE MOST HAZARDOUS INDUSTRIES.
In 2015 alone, 401 farmers and farm workers were killed in farm work related injuries. The agricultural industry is one of the most hazardous. The lawyers on the Schmidt Salita Law Team understand that the victims of injury and death in farming accidents need strong legal representation.
MINNEAPOLIS FARM ACCIDENT LAWYERS HAVE SPECIAL EXPERTESE IN FARM INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH CASES.
The SCHMIDT SALITA LAW TEAM lawyers have experience in successfully representing the victims of personal injury and wrongful death occurring in farm and agricultural incidents. The wide variety of that experience is detailed in other postings on this website.
MINNEAPOLIS FARM ACCIDENT LAWYERS HAVE SUCCESSFULLY HANDLED INJURIES DUE TO FARM EQUIPMENT ACCIDENTS.
The Schmidt Salita Law Team has extensive experience in handling a wide variety of cases, including the following cases:
- Death due to hazardous field equipment ;
- Loss of arm caught in mixer-grinder auger;
- Foot injury due to equipment unloading accident;
- Neurological damage due to chemical exposure;
- Vision loss due to chemical spray caused by defective control of field applicator;
- Arm/elbow injury occurring while repairing harvester;
- Partial loss of hand while repairing combine;
- Double amputation of arms caught in unguarded power take off;
- Vascular injury due to attack of vicious sheep;
- Injury due to farm dog attacking motorcycle;
- Damage to vocal cords of child exposed to farm chemicals;
- Death due to electrical damage to grain elevator worker;
- Death due to trampling by a mad cow in livestock loading station.
MINNEAPOLIS FARM ACCIDENT LAWYERS HAVE SUCCESSFULLY HANDLED INJURIES TO FARMER AND FARM WORKERS INJURED BY DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS.
The cases listed above include product liability case where a defective product, or a defect in a product, has caused injury or damage. Several of the cases listed above were cases where the claim was based on product liability law. If the injury was caused by a defective condition in the product, i.e an unreasonably dangerous condition, the injury victim is often entitled to receive compensation from the manufacturer or seller of the defective product.
MINNEAPOLIS FARM ACCIDENT LAWYERS HAVE SUCCESSFULLY HANDLED INJURIES DUE TO NEGLIGENCE.
Injury victims are also entitled to receive compensation for their injuries if the party that caused the injury was “negligent” or “at fault”. Negligence is defined as “doing what a reasonable person would not do” or “failure to do what a reasonable person would do”. The Sch;midt Salita lawyers have successfully prosecuted cases involving the negligence of third parties both on and off the farm.