EDEN PRAIRIE INJURY LAWYERS handle car accident cases on a CONTINGENT FEE basis.
The EDEN PRAIRIE INJURY LAWYERS understand that the victims of injuries in car accidents and other motor vehicle collision immediately experience the stresses of
- physical, mental and emotional pain, suffering and disability;
- medical bills;
- loss of wages and earnings while unable to work;
- loss of transportation due to car damage.
EDEN PRAIRIE INJURY LAWYERS know that injury victims do not need the additional stress of huge lawyer bills. For that reason, they offer the highest quality legal services on a contingent fee basis. That means, in simple language, “No fee until you collect”.
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for 35 years (absolute best rating!)
- 5 star rated by clients with actual knowledge and experience (See our client reviews)
- Top Awards by Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association.
- Award of Merit, American Bar Association.
- 70 years of experience in over 10,000 cases.
- Over $50,000,000 recovered for victims of personal injury and wrongful death in Minnesota and surrounding states.