MINNEAPOLIS MN PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS-CONCUSSIONS, BRAIN INJURIES, BASIC FACTS.
- 60% of the victims of car accidents suffer a concussion.
- Over half are not diagnosed with a concussion immediately.
- The majority of concussions occur without loss of consciousness.
- Emergency room doctors cannot reliably diagnose a concussion in most cases.
- A concussion is a traumatic brain injury.
- The symptoms of concussions develop progressive over days and weeks after the trauma.
- Disorientation and slowed cognitive thinking is a classic symptom of concussion.
- Vision problems (blurred vision, double vision, inability to focus, sensitivity to light) are common symptoms of a concussion injury.
The MINNEAPOLIS MN CONCUSSION INJURY LAWYERS ATTORNEYS at the Schmidt Salita Law Team are dedicated to the recognition of concussion injuries resulting from traumatic injuries in car accidents, workplace accidents, and other traumatic events.