PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER MINNEAPOLIS MN- BEST PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA Douglas Schmidt at the Schmidt Salita Law Team.
Schmidt is top rated. The evidence is clear:
- Schmidt is AV rated by Martindale Hubbell, the most reliable legal directory in the world. The ratings are established by judges and other lawyers. The A rating is for the quality of legal skills and is the highest possible rating. The V is for ethics and professionalism and, again, is the highest possible rating.
- “Pre eminent” rating by Lawyers.com.
- Schmidt has, for many years, been given a 5 Star Rating by Clients, the highest possible rating.
- Schmidt has twice been awarded the Distinguished Service Award of the Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association.
- Schmidt has been awarded the Award of Merit by the American Bar Association.
- Schmidt has served as visiting lecturer at the University of Minnesota Law School, the William Mitchell College of Law, and Hamline University Law School.
- Schmidt is the author of a number of respected legal books and articles.
- Schmidt has lectured at many continuing legal education seminars. Most recently he lectured to the North Dakota Trail Lawyers and to the Northwest Iowa Lawyers Chatauqua.
- Schmidt has been appointed by the Minnesota Supreme Court to the Standing Committee for Minnesota No Fault Arbitration and served as the Draftsman for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd edition of the Rules.
The evidence speaks for itself. Schmidt has a track record of 40 years of successfully serving the needs of personal injury victims and the families of wrongful death victims.