MINNESOTA PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY recommendations are posted online by the DMV.org. Recomendations for hiring a great personal injury lawyer are the following:
- Hire a lawyer as soon as possible.
- Don’t hire a lawyer just because you see them on a billboard or on a TV ad.
- Hire a lawyer who focuses on personal injury accidents.
- Hire a lawyer for a car accident case that has extensive experience in handling car accident cases.
- Hire a lawyer with a great reputation with clients, other lawyers, and judges. (A Martindale Hubbell AV rating is the best guide.)
- Hire a lawyer that will take time to discuss your case and discuss what is involved with the successful handling of a car accident injury cases. (If the lawyer doesn’t have time for you before you hire the lawyer, you can expect even worse treatment after you retain the lawyer. It isn’t going to get better.)
MINNESOTA PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS at the Schmidt Salita Law Team have 70 years experience in over 10,000 cases, a large percentage of which have been car accident injury cases. They are 5 star rated. Senior Trial Lawyer Douglas Schmidt has been AV rated by Martindale Hubbell for 35 years. He was one of the first lawyers in the State of Minnesota to be Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy.