Trucking collision injuries often involve more serious injuries than other motor vehicle collisions, if for no other reason than that one of the vehicles, the truck, is much larger and the force of the collision greater.
Trucking accident injury victims and the families of trucking accident death victims are entitled to receive fair compensation. Whether it be a truck driver injury claim or the claim of the occupant of another vehicle who suffered a trucking collision injury, it is important to have an experienced attorney for truck accidents in Minneapolis, MN on the case.
The Schmidt Law Firm has 40 Years experience in handling trucking accident cases in Minnesota.
Experienced attorneys for truck accidents in Minneapolis, MN understand that truck drivers have an equal right to use the highways and an equal right to compensation for their injuries. They are familiar with the special rules and regulations that apply to commercial trucks. They also understand the special features of trucks that can be a factor in a trucking accident. Trucks, due to their comparatively large size and heavier weight, can be a greater danger to cars on the road than other smaller vehicles. Tractor-trailer trucks have blind spots that make it difficult to see other vehicles. They have a high center of gravity, making them susceptible to rollover accidents. A truck's brakes may fail. Trucking accidents are sometimes caused by the truck's cargo coming off the truck, striking other vehicles. The long and tedious hours of driving sometimes result in accidents due to driver fatigue or impairment due to sleepiness.
Trucking accident injury victims should not delay contacting the Schmidt Law Firm for a “free first visit” and free case evaluation with an experienced Minneapolis trucking accident lawyer. The Schmidt Law Firm takes cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you don't have to pay for our attorney fees until we produce a settlement.
If you have a truck accident claim, contact the Schmidt Law Firm at 1-800-656-8450 or visit our Contact Us page and send a message to request a free first visit and a free case evaluation of your trucking collision case by a Minneapolis accident attorney.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts