To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
Recently, Douglas E. Schmidt of the Schmidt Law Firm produced a $450,000 settlement for a Minneapolis, Minnesota man who was the driver of a car that was rear-ended by a Mack truck.
The settlement included both a $430,000 settlement with the trucking company and also a $20,000 recovery for No Fault wage loss benefits.
Schmidt observed that “In order to describe a force of the highest degree, people will say that it was like getting hit with a Mack truck. My client did get hit by a Mack truck.”
The Schmidt Law Firm has 30 years experience in successfully handling injury and wrongful death cases resulting from trucking accidents.
Click here for more information regarding the firm’s success in handling injury and wrongful death claims arising from trucking accidents.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts