To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
The Schmidt Law Firm brought justice for a Minnesota dairy farmer in yet another case. A Nobles County, Minnesota jury returned a verdict which resulted in a total recovery for the farmer of approximately $1.4 million dollars.
This result came after over 2 years of a hard-fought battle against a drug manufacturing company which involved a 3 week trial in Worthington, Minnesota.
The case involved a defective vaccine which was being used by the farmer to vaccinate his dairy cows. It was supposed to contain “killed” germs. Instead, it contained live germs that were actually infecting his cows instead of inoculating them against disease.
Douglas E. Schmidt of the Schmidt Law Firm has over 30 years experience in successfully representing farmers in cases of personal injury, wrongful death as well as in cases of economic losses to crops and livestock. For more examples of success in farm related cases, click here.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts