To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
The victim of serious personal injuries in a trucking accident received a settlement which will total approximately $2.2 million dollars. The Schmidt Law Firm has a 30 year track record of success in trucking accident cases. One of those cases involved a northern Iowa farm boy who was riding as a passenger with his father in a livestock truck that was involved in a collision with another semi-truck on Interstate 90 near Fairmont, Minnesota.
In a complicated series of claims which involved both the liability insurance on the trucks and a workers compensation claim, Schmidt produced a total recovery of nearly $2.2 million dollars.
The Schmidt Law Firm has 30 years experience in successfully handling injury and wrongful death cases resulting from car and truck accidents, as well as workers compensation claims. Click here for more information regarding the firm’s success in handling injury and wrongful death claims arising from car and truck accidents. Click here for more information regarding workers compensation claims.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts