To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
The senior trial lawyer of the Schmidt Law Firm, Douglas E. Schmidt, successfully procured the settlement of a wrongful death case against Ford Motor Company in the amount of $600,000 for a child that was killed in a post-crash fire that occurred when a Ford F150 pickup truck tipped over in heavy winds in a single vehicle collision in South Dakota. The pickup was equipped with a protruding gas filler tube and cap which came off when the pickup tipped over, spilling gas on the road surface which then burned. As the result of this case, Ford Motor changed its design so that the gas filler tube and cap are now recessed and no longer protrude.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts