To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
If you are disabled and unable to work, you may be entitled to receive disability payments under the Social Security Disability Laws.
The first step in seeking Social Security Disability benefits is to complete the initial filing of the claim at the local Social Security office.
If your claim is denied, you have the right to appeal. You should not give up just because the claim is initially denied. Many of the claims that have been initially denied are reversed on appeal.
When you receive your denial, you should immediately contact a Minnesota social security disability appeal lawyer who can help you with your Social Security disability appeal.
If you have a social security disability appeals claim, call the Schmidt Law Firm at 1-800-656-8450 or visit our Contact Us page and send a message to request a free first visit and a free case evaluation with a Minnesota accident lawyer. The Schmidt Law Firm can put you in touch with an experienced Minnesota social security disability appeal lawyer in the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts