Experienced snowmobile injury attorneys know that Minnesotans enjoy the recreational activities associated with snowmobiling. The negligent or careless use of snowmobiles often results in serious injury. Snowmobile injury victims have the right to receive compensation under the law when those injuries are the result of negligent or careless operation of the snowmobile.
The Schmidt Law Firm can provide you with a Minnesota snowmobile accident attorney in the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area with over 30 year's experience in representing the victims snowmobile injuries.
The victims of snowmobile accidents should not delay contacting one of the Schmidt Law Firm Minnesota snowmobile accident attorneys, because we offer a "free first visit" and free case evaluation. We also take cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you don't have to pay for our attorney fees until we produce a settlement.
For an experienced personal injury lawyer with experience in snowmobile injury claims, call the Schmidt Law Firm at 1-800-656-8450 or visit our Contact Us page and send a message to request a free first visit and a free case evaluation with a Minnesota accident attorney.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts