To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
Many people are injured every year by “slip and fall” injuries and “trip and fall” injuries.
A “slip and fall” injury occurs when the victim falls as the result of a slippery condition, such as ice, snow, water or a foreign substance.
A “trip and fall” injury occurs when something causes the victim to trip on an uneven surface, a foreign object, or some other situation.
When a person is injured on someone else's property, the owner of the property may be legally responsible the pay damages to the injured person under Minnesota Premises Liability Law. That law states that a property owner is responsible when dangerous or unsafe conditions become a safety hazzard.
Minnesota premises liability cases include injuries or death occurring in slip-and-fall accidents, trip and fall accidents, garage door injuries, injuries from unsafe steps, stairs, decks, roofs, or windows. Premises liability can also include injuries occurring on construction sites, factories, and farm accidents, in which workers and/or non-workers are injured.
The victims of a “slip and fall” injury or a “trip and fall” injury should not delay contacting the a Minnesota slip and fall attorney at Schmidt Law Firm - waiting to present your case can increase the difficulty of a successful outcome.
If you have sustained an injury as a result of a slip or a fall, call the Schmidt Law Firm at 1-800-656-8450 or visit our Contact Us page and send a message to request a free first visit and a free case evaluation with a Minnesota slip and fall attorney. Our firm has successfully handled many fall injuries cases. We handle slip and fall injury cases on a contingent fee, which means that you don't have to pay the Minnesota accident attorney unless and until you get a settlement.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts