To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
Douglas E. Schmidt has been selected by many Judges and fellow attorneys who have selected him to handle the personal injury and wrongful death cases of their family members. Schmidt considers these referrals to be the highest honor that a personal injury lawyer can receive.
Schmidt has been selected to handle the personal injury claim of a Minnesota Supreme Court Justice. He was selected by a U.S. District Court Judge to handle the wrongful death case of a relative. He has been selected by Minnesota State court judges to handle personal injury and wrongful death claims for relatives.
Minneapolis accident lawyer Douglas E. Schmidt has received recommendations and referrals from other attorneys in hundreds of cases.
Schmidt has twice received the Distinguished Service Award from the Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association, an organization of many lawyers who represent the victims of personal injury.
Schmidt was the recipient of the Award of Merit.
Schmidt was recently honored by the William Mitchell College of Law selecting him to write a scholarly law review article on the subject of product liability.
After publication of his article, he was a featured speaker at a seminar, which was sponsored by William Mitchell on the subject of his article.
“Douglas E. Schmidt is an accomplished products liability litigator with 27 years experience in representing the victims of injury due to defective products. He has successfully tried cases against many major manufactures, including cases involving medical appliances, drug and vaccines, motor vehicles, agricultural and construction equipment, as well as, chemicals.”
Schmidt has been honored by the Minnesota Supreme Court's appointment of him to serve on the Steering Committee, which supervises arbitrations under the Minnesota No Fault Insurance Law.
Schmidt was the author to the first three editions of the Rules of Arbitration for Minnesota No Fault Insurance Disputes.
Schmidt was also appointed by the Minnesota Supreme Court to serve as a Court-appointed arbitrator of Minnesota No Fault Insurance Disputes. He served in that capacity for over 20 years, acting as arbitrator in dozens of arbitrations.
Schmidt is the President of Minnesota Million Dollar Roundtable, which is s select group of lawyers who have received a jury verdict of one million dollars or more for their clients.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts