The Schmidt Law Firm is a highly recognized and well-respected law firm specializing in personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Honored By Clients
The Schmidt Law Firm has achieved a Perfect 5 Star Rating from its Happy Clients on City Search. City Search provides a service which allows past clients to rate the quality of the legal service which has been provided to them by their attorneys.
Schmidt’s past clients have rated the legal services provided by the Schmidt Law Firm as a consistent 5 star ranking, with comments such as the following:
- MB - "Schmidt Law Firm is so much more than the usual out for their back pocket firm they are a group of truly caring people. I was hit by a car & have memory loss. I don't know how many times they all had to go over and over the same thing with me. They even gave me reminder calls for my doctors appointments. When things were so overwhelming I would call and all I could do is cry and they listened and never once complained or cut me short ,Doug ,Vanessa,and Roxann were all very helpful so was the rest of the staff. God Bless them all. By the way they got me a lot more than I had hoped for. You really don't want to be on the opposing side of table of Doug he will rip you before you know he did it and he does it in such a nice way."
- TE - "After my auto accident I was direction less. I was recommended to the Schmidt Law Firm by a previous, overly satisfied client who was a friend of a relative. It was a very long process for Doug and Vanessa to fight for my rights. They saw me through it and never gave up. They tackled the premium pig insurance companies on my behalf and won my case! I am happy to say I can afford the surgery that is needed to fix my back. I am overly grateful for everything Schmidt Law has done for my family and I. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family any time."
- KR - "I was referred to Schmidt Law Firm and was very pleased with all the support and service they provided me. Whenever I had a question, or concern, they were there to help. I was very pleased to know I had very knowledgeable Attorney, Doug Schmidt, and his paralegals on my side. I would recommended anyone and everyone. You guys are the best!"
- JA - "Doug and his team are top notch. They are hard working and meticulous with getting the best results... I felt like I was in good hands through the entire process. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome."
- DH - "I feel very lucky to have Mr. Schmidt working for me. He took my case when my first lawyer would not and could not fight his way out of a paper bag. My case was very involved but Mr. Schmidt made it look so easy."
- MA - "Doug Schmidt is an honest, highly motivated, caring and competent lawyer and is very aggressive in his representation."
- DA - "I am a chiropractor who was seriously injured in a car accident. Doug Schmidt is an absolute bulldog who will fight for every last penny. I couldn’t recommend anyone more highly."
- HK - "Schmidt and his staff have been a true blessing."
- MP - "If you are looking for someone who really wants to help you and not treat you like another file on their desk, plus has the tenacity to get you what you deserve, this is the only choice you should make!!!"
- JS - "Were it not for Doug and Vanessa, rather than having new money in my savings account, I’d be well over $30,000 in debt, stressed, and scared. Needless to say, I would HIGHLY recommend the Schmidt Law Firm"
- LC - "The very best, most attentive and highly skilled."
"Douglas E. Schmidt, the Senior Trial Lawyer, President and CEO of the Schmidt Law Firm observed, "The City Search ranking is very important to me. That means that my clients, who have had actual experience with our firm, have given us the highest possible ranking. The lawyers can rank each other. They can pay a lot of money to be listed on all sorts of programs. But the greatest honor of all is that the good folks whose cases we have handled give us the highest rating."
Honored By Fellow Lawyers & Judges
The Law Review had this to say:
- "Douglas E. Schmidt is an accomplished litigator with years experience in representing the victims of injury. He has successfully tried cases against many major manufacturers..."
- "Schmidt has been honored by the American Bar Association which awarded him with the Award of Merit early in his career."
- "The Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association honored Schmidt by bestowing him the Distinguished Service Award-not once but TWICE."
- "Schmidt has been awarded the rank of Master in the American Inns Of Court."
- "Schmidt currently serves as President of the Minnesota Million Dollar Roundtable, which consists of lawyers who have successfully prosecuted a jury trial which produced a jury verdict in excess of $1 million. Schmidt has done that three times in difficult cases involving medical malpractice and products liability."
Honored By Academic Institutions
Schmidt has served as visiting lecturer at the following institutions:
- The University Of Minnesota Law School,
- William Mitchell Law Review
- Northwestern Health Sciences University,
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- National Business Law Institute
- The Minnesota Paralegal Institute
- Honored By Successful Results
Honored by Juries with Successful
Results in Many Cases
The Schmidt Law Firm has over 30 years experience with successful results in over 6,000 cases.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
View Larger Map
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.