The Minnesota No Fault Insurance Law was passed in 1975 and has been the law ever since.
Experienced Minnesota no fault insurance lawyers know that the law requires that every policy of automobile insurance issued in the State of Minnesota must include No Fault insurance coverage which provides No Fault insurance benefits to automobile collision injury victims.
No Fault Medical coverage states that “Each policy must provide at least a minimum of $20,000 in medical coverage and chiropractic treatment expenses of persons injured in motor vehicle collision.
No Fault Non-Medical coverage states that “Each policy must also include coverage for wage losses and "replacement services" losses due to motor vehicle injuries. The No Fault replacement services reimburse for other losses, such as the services of a cleaning person, snow removal, homemaker services, etc. incurred as the result of the injuries.
The Schmidt Law Firm is a personal injury lawyer firm that has 40 Years experience in aggressively pursuing No Fault claims for its clients and has a very successful track record in that regard. For a free case evaluation by an experienced Minnesota no fault insurance lawyer, call the Schmidt Law Firm at 1-800-656-8450 or visit our Contact Us page and send a message to have a Minnesota accident lawyer contact you regarding an injury you have received as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts