Minnesota motorcycle accident attorneys know that bikers, both drivers and riders, have a same right to use the highways as the drivers of other vehicles. They also have the same rights to receive fair compensation for their injuries when they are injured, or killed, as the result of the negligence of other motor vehicles on the highways.
Schmidt Law Firm is a personal injury law firm in Minneapolis, MN with 30 years of experience and successful track record in helping motorcycle accident victims to receive justice.
It is important for motorcycle injury victims to immediately contact a Minnesota motorcycle accidnet attorney that is knowledgeable and experienced in handling motorcycle injury cases because of the unique features of those cases.
Motorcycle riders are at greater risk of serious injury than occupants of cars or trucks because they have far less protection than passengers of a car, truck or other motor vehicle.
There are certain factors unique to motorcycles that increase the likelihood of a motorcycle collision injury. Motorcycles are sometimes not seen by the drivers of motor vehicles because they are not as large or visible. Road hazards, weather, and motorcycle defects can also play a greater part in a motorcycle accidents than with other vehicles.
Minnesota No Fault insurance is mandatory for motor vehicles, but not for motorcycle. For that reason, many victims of motorcycle accidents do not have No Fault insurance which would provide medical and wage loss benefits. As a result, the victims of motorcycle collision injuries are limited to what they can collect by making an “at-fault driver claim”. Accordingly, it is especially important to contact an attorney following a motorcycle injury.
Minnesota motorcycle injury victims should not delay contacting one of the Schmidt Law Firm Minnesota motorcycle accident lawyers. We will put you in touch with a Schmidt Law Firm personal injury lawyer in the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area in Minnesota for a free case evaluation.
If you have a motorcycle accidents claim, call the Schmidt Law Firm at 1-800-656-8450 or visit our Contact Us page and send a message for a free first visit and a free case evaluation with a Minnesota accident lawyer. We have successfully handled many motorcycle accidents cases. We handle motorcycle accidents cases on a contingent fee, which means that you don't have to pay the lawyer unless and until you get a settlement.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts