Home > Our Firm
Douglas E, Schmidt is the senior partner and lead trial lawyer at the Schmidt Minneapolis Injury and Accident Law Firm.
Schmidt has a long and distinguished career as one of the leading Minnesota trial lawyers.
Schmidt has a 30 year track record of successfully prosecuting cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, construction site injuries, industrial injuries, boating injuries, and a very wide variety of other injury and wrongful death claims.
Schmidt is the two time recipient of the Distinguished Service Award of the Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association.
Schmidt is the President of the Minnesota Million Dollar Round Table, consisting of lawyers who have successfully tried court cases to a jury verdict resulting in a verdict of more than $1 million dollars. (Schmidt has three such verdicts.)
Minneapolis accident lawyer Douglas E. Schmidt authored the Practice Pointers column in the Minnesota Trial Lawyers Magazine for 16 years. Schmidt has been invited to lecture at the Minnesota Law School, the William Mitchell College of Law, and Gustavus Adolphus College.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts