To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
If you have been injured in an accident caused by another person, you have certain rights under the law.
Frequently insurance companies are eager to settle your claim by offering to pay for the property damage to your car, your lost earnings or your medical expenses.
What many insurance companies don’t tell you is that you may also be entitled to damages for disability, disfigurement, pain and suffering caused by the accident.
If your injuries are permanent, you may be entitled to damages for medical expenses, lost earnings, disability, disfigurement and pain and suffering which will continue in the future — perhaps for the rest of your life.
Before you settle your claim talk to a lawyer who is experienced in this field and knows how to evaluate claims of this kind. This will assure that you are receiving fair compensation for all damages suffered.
If your injury is a serious one, you should have your case reviewed so your claim is being fairly evaluated for past and future damages.
If the insurance company is not offering fair reimbursement for all of the damages you have suffered, you are entitled to a trial where your case can be presented to an impartial judge, jury or arbitrator who will decide the real value of your claim.
Since most cases in Minnesota must be brought within deadlines that vary from 1 - 6 years, you should not delay in seeking legal advice from an experienced lawyer.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts