Have you been hit by a drunk driver and, as a result, injured?
Has you loved one been hit by a drunk driver and, as a result, been injured or killed?
Under Minnesota Dram Shop Law, you can recover from bars, restaurants, and other places where liquor is sold (dram shops) if the dram shop sells or furnishes alcohol to an obviously intoxicated person and death or injury results.
Dram shop claims can be filed by an individual, spouse, child, parent, guardian, employer, or one who incurs monetary loss.
On average, someone is killed by a drunk driver every 40 minutes. In 2007, an estimated 12, 998 people died in drunk driving related crashes.
Any experienced Minnesota dram shop lawyer knows that the successful prosecution of a dram shop claim requires strong knowledge of Minnesota Dram Shop Law.
Minnesota has very specific dram shop laws. The Schmidt Law Firm has 40 Years of experience in handling successful dram shop claims.
Minnesota dram shop claims can arise against the driver's insurance company and/or from the third party bar, nightclub, restaurant, or establishment that served alcohol to the obviously intoxicated person.
Dram shop victims, spouses, or next of kin should not delay contacting Schmidt Law Firm for a “free first visit” and free case evaluation with a Minnesota dram shop lawyer. We also take cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you don't have to pay for our attorney fees until we produce a settlement.
If you have a dram shop claim, call the Schmidt Law Firm at 1-800-656-8450 or visit our Contact Us page and send a message to have our firm contact you for a free first visit and a free case evaluation by a Schmidt Law Firm Minnesota accident attorney in the Mineapolis / St. Paul metro area.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts