To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
Construction sites are considered some of the most dangerous working environments. Thousands of workers are involved in construction site accidents each year, including bystanders, and end up getting hurt or killed. If you were injured or lost a loved one in a construction site accident in Minneapolis due to negligence, you have the right to pursue financial compensation for injuries and damages. Only an experienced Minneapolis construction accident attorney can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
The Schmidt Law Firm is committed to representing injured people and their families in Minnesota construction accident cases. We believe you have the right to pursue compensation for your injuries and damages when caused by negligence. Our Minneapolis construction accident lawyer will utilize his experience and knowledge to determine the cause of you accident and represent your construction accident case in court.
Our team of Minneapolis personal injury lawyers will take the necessary time to review your case, determine the cause, and find the responsible party. In some cases, employers and/or third party companies are at fault. Unsafe working conditions, faulty equipment and the failure to place warning signs can contribute to work related accidents. Some of the causes for construction accidents in Minnesota include:
The most serious injuries are the result of falls from heights. However, there has been cases where tripping over a small object can be serious. Common injuries that occur at construction site accidents in Minneapolis include; broken bones, brain damage, spinal injury, burns, quadriplegia and wrongful death.
If you were seriously injured in a construction accident, whether as an employee or bystander, due to the negligence of another, you have the right to seek compensation. Don’t settle for what the insurance companies offer you. Contact a Minneapolis accident lawyer who will fight to obtain the financial compensation you and your family deserve.
At The Schmidt Law Firm in Minneapolis, our lawyers will represent you in and out of court until your case is resolved. We will fight to obtain compensation for medical expenses, therapy, emotional trauma, funeral expenses and other damages. Contact us today to learn how we can help in your Minneapolis construction accident.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts