To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
An experienced Minnesota workers compensation attorney knows that work injury victims are entitled to work comp benefits under the Minnesota Workers Compensation law.
Experienced lawyers know that, under Minnesota's Workers Compensation law, workers compensation claims are subject to a special set of rules and procedures that are much different from other areas of law. For that reason, it is very important that the work injury victim be represented by a workers compensation lawyer in Minnesota who is experienced in the handling of workers compensation claims.
The Schmidt Law Firm has over 30 years experience in representing injured workers who are the victims of personal injury and wrongful death where the injuries occurred at work and workers compensation law applies. The Schmidt Law Firm can provide the injured worker with an experienced and knowledgeable Minnesota workers compensation attorney.
Workers who have sustained a work-site injury may have the right to bring a legal claim in addition to the workers compensation claim. If there is another party that was at fault in causing the injury to the worker, the injured worker can also bring a “third party claim”.
For example, if the worker is injured while driving a car, truck or other motor vehicle in the course of the employment and another driver was at fault, the injured worker may have the right to receive both workers compensation benefits and also receive compensation from the at fault driver. If so, the injured worker may also need a Minnesota personal injury lawyer in addition to the Minnesota workers compensation lawyer.
If the worker is injured as the result of a defective product, the injured worker may have the right to receive both workers compensation benefits and also receive compensation under Minnesota's product liability law. If so, the Schmidt Law Firm can also provide the injured worker with an experienced Minnesota product liability lawyer.
Work-related injury victims should not delay contacting one of the Schmidt Law Firm lawyers, because the sooner we can get involved in your case, the better the result will be. The Schmidt Law Firm offers a "free first visit" and free case evaluation. We also take cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you don't have to pay for our attorney fees until we produce a settlement.
If you have a workers compensation claim, call the Schmidt Law Firm at 1-800-656-8450 or visit our Contact Us page and send a message to request a free first visit and a free case evaluation with an experienced Minnesota accident attorney in the Minneapolis / St. metro area.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts