Car accidents are the leading cause of injuries and death in our society. Over 43,000 people are killed every year in auto accident collisions. Many thousands more are seriously injured and disabled. Car accident injuries often destroy the quality of life of the victim and family.
The Schmidt Law Firm is a personal injury law firm that has an excellent 30 year track record in representing the victims of car accident injury and car accident death. If you have sustained an auto accident injury, the Schmidt Law Firm can provide you with an experienced Minneapolis car accident attorney who will aggressively pursue your claim.
Doug Schmidt handles medical malpractice in Minneapolis
Experienced Minneapolis car accident lawyers know that automobile accidents cause many “whiplash” type injuries, which can be very serious. They also cause many closed head injuries, many of which result in permanent brain damage.
Minnesota is a “No Fault” state. The rights of car accident injury victims are controlled by the Minnesota No Fault Insurance law. Under that law, Minnesota car accident injury victims have the right to make both a No Fault claim and an At Fault claim.
The “No Fault claim” includes payment of medical, chiropractic and other health-care services. It also includes the right to receive reimbursement for wage losses and replacement services.
Car accidents involve issues of Minnesota insurance law as well as Minnesota personal injury law, so it is very important that car-accident victims contact a lawyer for car accidents in Minneapolis immediately.
The Schmidt Law Firm can provide you with an experienced car accident lawyer in Minnesota who can help to properly file a claim against both the No Fault insurance company and also against the “at-fault” driver. The Schmidt Law Firm can also help to properly investigate the auto accident, interview the witnesses, collect medical evidence, and do the other things necessary to properly document a personal injury claim.
If the car accident injury victim was “on the job” when the injury occurred, see our Minnesota Workers Compensation lawyer section. If the accident was the result of a defect in the motor vehicle, see our Minnesota Product Liability lawyer section. If a motorcycle was involved, see our Minnesota motorcycle lawyer section. If a truck was involved, see our Minnesota trucking accident lawyer section.
The victims of a car accidents should not delay in contacting the Schmidt Law Firm for a Minneapolis accident attorney. Our firm offers a “free first visit” and free case evaluation< by an experienced car accident attorney in the Minneapolis / St.Paul metro area in Minnesota. We also take cases on a contingent fee lawyer basis, which means that you don't have to pay attorney fees until you get a settlement.
If you have a car accidents claim, call the Schmidt Law Firm at 1-800-656-8450 or contact us directly on our contact page and send us a message to request a free case evaluation for your auto accident claim with a Minneapolis car accident lawyer.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts