Recent studies, based on data from the US Consumer Products Safety Administration, shows that school bus injuries are nearly twice as frequent as previously reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Approximately 17,000 hospital visits per year are due to the result of a school bus accident.
School buses are today operating on a 40 year-old design which has not been updated to include modern safety features such as seat belts, air bags, anti-lock brakes, or many other saftey devices found in most modern vehicles.
The Schmidt Law Firm asks this question: Isn't the safety of our children who ride school buses as important, or more important than the riders of cars, vans and SUVs?
If you have a school bus injuries claim, or are the victim of a school bus related accident, do not hesitate to call the Schmidt Law Firm at 1-800-656-8450 for a “free first visit” and a free case evaluation with a Minnesota accident attorney. Our firm has successfully handled many school bus injuries cases. We handle school bus injuries cases on a contingent fee, which means that you don't have to pay the lawyer unless and until you get a settlement.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts