To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
The brain injury lawyers at the Schmidt Law Firm have over 30 year’s experience in bringing justice to the victims of many types of personal injury, including both mild traumatic brain injuries and moderate to severe brain injuries.
Our Minneapolis Brain Injury Lawyers understand that even a mild traumatic brain injury can be a serious medical problem-and one which is often overlooked by medical personnel.
Our Minneapolis Brain Injury Lawyers know that traumatic brain injuries can easily affect the lives of an entire family, causing everyone to change their lifestyles and habits in order to better care for their severely disabled loved one. While the victim may need therapy, supervision and re-education, family members may need to start working more and renovate the home for their brain damaged loved one. These life changes are exceptionally difficult, but some of these troubles can be alleviated with the help of a skilled Minneapolis brain injury attorney.
Brain injuries can be notoriously expensive. The victim will likely have to leave his or her job, medical expenses will often be unbelievably high and live-in aids and home renovations may be needed. When the brain injury was caused by the recklessness or carelessness of another person though, your family does not need to be the one to foot the bill. By working with a Minneapolis brain injury lawyer to get the compensation you deserve, you can stop worrying about the financial aspects of the brain injury and start focusing on how to care for your family member.
Your Minneapolis brain injury attorney can help you claim compensation for all related medical expenses, along with the fees for home renovations and live-in care givers. He can also help you recover damages for your loved one’s lost wages, their pain, their lost quality of life, your emotional suffering and your lost companionship. Brain injuries can be caused by all number of accidents including medical malpractice, chemical spills, slip and falls, car accidents, drowning incidents and more. The brain injuries can cause minor learning disabilities or major cognitive or psychological defects. In some cases, the victim may no longer be able to walk or care for themselves. No matter how minor or how major though, you should be entitled to compensation when the accident was caused by another person’s recklessness or carelessness. If you have experienced a brain injury in your family, please call The Schmidt Law Firm and schedule a consultation with a Minneapolis brain injury lawyer who can help you get back on your feet.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts