Air travel is one of the safest modes of transportation, but it is not foolproof and people are injured and killed on planes and helicopters every year. When accidents do occur with aircrafts, the results are generally far more deadly than accidents involving cars and boats. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed while on an airplane or helicopter, please call a skilled Minneapolis personal injury attorney from The Schmidt Firm.
A plane doesn’t have to get in an accident for someone to be subject to a personal injury. Common non-collision accidents include slip and falls and head injuries from luggage falling from overhead bins. Because a person has no control over the plane while it is in the air, the airline has the utmost responsibility to the passengers who rely on the plane to get to their destination safely. If you or a loved one did not arrive safely, you may have a case against the airline. A Minneapolis personal injury lawyer can help evaluate your claim if you have any questions.
Airplane and helicopter crashes occur for a number of reasons, but some of the most common involve animal interference, pilot error, bad weather, poor maintenance, and incorrect air traffic control instructions. Whatever the reason for the crash though, the airline in charge is responsible for the outcome. You may be entitled to compensation for property damages, medical expenses, pain, suffering, lost quality of life, lost wages, and more. Your Minneapolis personal injury attorney can help you figure out exactly what forms of compensation you deserve.
When you or a loved one has been injured or killed while riding in a helicopter or airplane, please call our offices as soon as possible and schedule a consultation with a top Minneapolis personal injury lawyer.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts