Any experienced Minnesota ATV accident lawyer knows that ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles) bring a lot of joy to their users, but also result in many injuries, some very serious. The victims of injuries resulting from ATV collisions are entitled to receive justice in the from of money damages when their injury is the result of negligent or careless operation of the ATV.
If you have been injured in an ATV collision, the Schmidt Law Firm can provide you with a Minnesota ATV accident lawyer in Minnesota with many year's experience in representing the victims of ATV injuries.
The victims of ATV accidents should not delay contacting one of the Schmidt Law Firm lawyers, because we offer a "free first visit" and free case evaluation with a Minnesota accident lawyer. We also take cases on a contingent fee basis, which means that you don't have to pay for our attorney fees until we produce a settlement.
If you have an ATV injury claim, call the Schmidt Law Firm at 1-800-656-8450 for a free first visit and a free case evaluation.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts