To view this, you need to install the Flash Player 5. Please go to here and download it.
The Law Offices of David Carmichael will help you fight criminal charges in Lakeland, Bartow and Polk County.
In Houston, Tad Nelson provides aggressive criminal defense for those who have been accused of a crime such as assault and battery, drug crimes, sex crimes, juvenile offenses and murder.
The law firm of Lytal Reiter represent clients in the state of Florida
who need legal counsel for personal
injury, product liability and medical malpractice.
If you have been injured as a result of another's wrongful conduct, contact the Law Office of Robin Fuson, APC, for outstanding and aggressive legal representation of your case.
Federal crimes are a serious matter, don't take chances with an inexperienced attorney. Nathan Mays has a proven track record defending those who have been charged with a federal offense.
The lawyers at Meriwether and Tharp, LLC assist those who are in need of legal representation for a family issue such as divorce, child custody, alimony, adoption and domestic violence.
In Dallas, the law firm of Crain-Lewis LLP have a proven track record of helping clients recover for their losses when they have been injured due to the neglect of another.
Criminal defense for federal cases in Dallas Texas by Roderick White.
The Shellow Group's unique approach to the defense of a dui prosecution in Milwaukee arises from a unique and complex background. Robin Shellow emerges as a lawyer whom judges, prosecutors and juries trust.
A Fort Lauderdale Accident Attorney from Gilbert & Smallman can assist you if you have suffered an injury in a Florida accident.
Las Vegas injury lawyer Craig Drummond is a Las Vegas attorney who represents individuals who are the victims of auto accidents or injury.
Contact a Dallas DWI Attorney for skillful DWI representation inTexas.
If you are in need of criminal defense in Texas, consult this Houston Criminal Lawyer for strong defense strategy.
A Houston DWI Attorney has been providing strong DWI defense representation for many years.
DWI charges in Minnesota? Contact a lawyer and get started on your defense.
If you were charged with a DWI, this Dallas DWI Lawyer will work to have the charges dropped or reduced.
A Denver DUI Attorney can help you achieve a positive outcome in your DUI defense case in Colorado.
If you have suffered an injury in Florida, a Fort Lauderdale Injury Lawyer from Ginnis Krathen may also be of assistance to you.
A Minnesota DUI Attorney defends DUI Charges.
Our family lawyer at Litvak Litvak Mehrtens and Epstein, P.C. may be able to help resolve disputes that could hinder divorce proceedings.
Jonathan Marks is a criminal defense attorney with years of experience in the New York area.
If you have suffered a severe injury in Denver and seek legal counsel, call Lampert & Walsh.
Do you need a criminal attorney in Conroe or The Woodlands area? Contact Duckworth & Ray, LLP.
The Hawkins Law Group handles all types of accident cases in Atlanta.
Attorney Clyde Bartel represents those with accident cases in Lehigh County.
Douglas E. Schmidt
Personal Injury Attorney
13911 Ridgedale Drive,
Minneapolis, MN 55305
Phone (952) 473-4530
Toll Free 1-800-656-8450
Fax (952) 544-1308
1. $54 Million for Minnesota Farmers.
2. $2.2 million for Trucking Collision Injury Case.
3. $1.4 million Jury Trial for Minnesota Farmer.
4. $2.4 million Jury Verdict in Medical Malpractice case.
5. $620,000 for Injury to Motorcycle Driver.
6. $450,000 for Injuries from Mack truck collision.
7. $900,000 Court Award in Farm Injury.
8. $300,000 for Man Injured in ATV accident.
9. $600,000 for Zamboni Lung Injuries.
10. $1 million Jury Award in Medical Malpractice Case.
11. $600,000 against Ford Motor
12. $600,000 in Medical Malpractice Case
13. $800,000 Judgment in Nursing Home Death case.
14. $743,000 jury verdict in car accident.
15. $445,000 in slip & fall case.
16. $1 million in sexual assault case.
17. $440,000 in sexual assault jury verdict.
18. $600,000 recovery for victims of lung injuries.
19. $3 million plus in No Fault recoveries.
20. $8 million in medical malpractice recoveries.
©2009 Schmidt Law Firm, Powered by Webopts